After everything else we have to do in a day, it can feel overwhelming to tackle the long list of household chores. We've put together some simple check lists to help you stay on track.
- Clear all the clutter from your counters. I like to move it all to the table for sorting and putting away.
- Dust the top of the fridge, cabinets and range hood.
- Empty the dishwasher or wash any dishes in the sink (and put them away!). Give the sink a good scrub while you're at it.
- Clean all small appliances and anything that stays on your counters.
- Scrub the exterior of your fridge & stove.
- Clear out the fridge, toss any expired items and give it a good wipe down.
- Empty the garbage can and give it a wipe. Soak with warm water and a few drops of dish soap if needed.
- Sweep, vacuum and mop the floors.
- Add any final touches to spruce up your kitchen for Spring. A cheery new Tea Towel or one of our clean scented Soy Wax Candles to keep your kitchen smelling fabulous!
Be sure to check back next week when we share our Bathroom/Laundry Room cleaning checklist!