Fall is nearly here! We’ve got new and returning decor items that will get you excited to transition into the season. From pretty Fall Decor Arrangements to adorable Glass Pumpkins, you’ll want to keep this list when it comes time for your decor refresh.
First things first, your Fall Candle Scents. Choose your favourite scent to anchor any display you create.
- Caramel Love - A layer of sweet caramel drizzled over your favourite fall dessert!
- Harvest - The smell of sweet cranberries.
- Homemade - A fresh blend of homemade apple crumble coming out of the oven with a small sprinkle of cinnamon to top it off!
- Warmth - A soft smooth scent of vanilla blended with a spoonful of brown sugar.
- Hello Pumpkin - That smell of a freshly baked pumpkin pie coming out of the oven with a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- It’s Fall Y’all - A crisp, fresh apple cider scent.
- Chai Latte - A soft, warm & aromatic scent with hints of ginger and nutmeg.
TIP: A Harvest candle, which reminds us of the bounty of fall, would be so cute placed between a Dried Floral Bouquet and some decorative fruits!
Next up are your Florals and plants. Summer calls for fresh-cut, vibrant-coloured flowers, but when fall comes around, dried or wooden flowers and neutral-coloured plants help provide that warm and cozy feeling you crave.
- Fall Decor Arrangement - Comes with a glass vase, dried florals, and faux pumpkin.
- Bunny Tail or Dried Floral Bouquet
- Wooden flowers: Shola Belary, Shola Chat Flower, Shola Star, and Dried Rukmani
TIP: Try creating a pumpkin-themed display with a Hello Pumpkin candle, Fall Decor Arrangement, and a Pumpkin Patch Sign.
Finally, your fun Decorative items. Choose one (or a few) of these to finish off your display.
TIP: Our Fall Gnome carries a mini white pumpkin. Place it on a tray with some other decorative pumpkins to create an adorable pumpkin patch display!
We hope you find this list handy when it comes time for your fall decor shopping! Don’t forget to tag us on Instagram @thescentedmarket to show off your own fall decor creations. Have fun!